BE THE FIRST.
REGISTER TO RECEIVE PLATINUM
VIP ACCESS TO PRICING & FLOORPLANS
INTRODUCING MILA WHERE
MIDLAND MEETS LAWRENCE
MILA Towns Development
A clean slate. A fresh start. A chance to create something beautiful. Mila by Madison is the place where inspiration begins.
These homes, and the new school they surround, are the start of the rebirth of Midland & Lawrence. For the families who live here, Mila is their chance to be inspired – to start a new and better stage in their lives. For the surrounding area, Mila is a sign of progress, growth, and life.
MILA stands for Midland and Lawrence, where this development is situated. This is a master-planned community that will be built in several blocks.
This area is surrounded by low-rise homes which is one of the reasons why Madison Group decided to build detached houses. They also wanted to create large living spaces for those that need more room.
The interiors will feature various color palette collections inspired by gemstones, allowing buyers to curate a perfectly crafted desired new space.
The palette designs will come in the following options:
Emerald - this aspiring yet approachable design will take on a sophisticated yet memorable approach combining dark tones with gentle warm touches.
This will include Wintergreen and Kensington grey cabinetry with Centura Benzene metallic and black backsplash complimented with Caesarstone black countertops. Completing the contemporary aesthetic the floors will feature Lauzon Harbour Grey Hardwood.
Opal - this palette features natural shades, textures and familiarity for a fresh and peaceful environment. Dekton Bergen Countertops, Bowery Dolce light grey and classic white cabinetry complimented by glossy white, white matte and sky blue cabinetry. The floors will be a mix of Hickory desert rose hardwood and Ceratic Paros white tile.
Lastly, Sapphire - This contemporary design includes a subtle twist of geometry and the perfect balance of blue hues. This includes light blue and midnight blue cabinetry, electric blue and Centura Stumature Grigio white polished backsplash paired with Caesarstone quartz countertops.
This perfect mix of modern and contemporary designs will provide buyers with a lavish living experience like none other.
MILA TOWNS HIGHLIGHTS
- MILA Towns is conveniently located in a travel-friendly location, with many TTC bus stops just minutes away. A 12 – 15-minute walk will get you to the Lawrence East Station.
- A 13-minute drive will get you to Eglington GO Station and Kennedy GO Station, from where the GO line can be accessed.
- MILA Towns is located in Bendale neighbourhood, in northern Scarborough, which is one of the prime affluent areas. It sits between Brimley Road and Midland Avenue where nearly everything is accessible within walking distance.
- Short walk distance from Lawrence East Subway Station.
- Easy access to DVP/HWY404&401.
- Many public, secondary schools nearby.
- Short drive distance from Centennial College and UofT Scarborough campus.
- There are many shops, supermarkets, cafes, bars, restaurants, banks, and pharmacies.
- Scarborough Town Centre is only a short drive away.
- Nearby entertainment places include Cineplex Cinemas, Laser Quest, Children’s Peace Theatre, Toronto Climbing Academy, and the Ontario Science Centre.